Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Project 52!

I have never been good at setting “resolutions” at the first of the year.  I would rather always have goals I work towards whether it be January or October.  How many of you make New Year’s resolutions?

I do however see the first of the year as being a GREAT time to start a big project.  I wanted to do a 52 project last year but never got around to starting.  I would LOVE to one day do a 365 project but that intimidates me a bit right now. 

This is the year!  I am going to not only start a 52 project but I WILL finish it and I would LOVE if you would all participate!  Each week, I will post a topic… You interpret it how every you would like and show us through a photo you take that week.  Anyone can participate regardless of your photography level.  Use your DSLR, point and shoot or even your phone to capture the moment.  (I LOVE taking photos with my phone!)  Then I want you to share your photo on my Facebook wall.  http://www.facebook.com/aspinphotography

Here are my goals with this project:  Be a better blogger!  Capture more moments for myself and not just my clients.  And most importantly, connect with all of you a little more! 

The best part is I am going to motivate you by giving out random prizes to anyone who participates.  This doesn’t mean that you have to participate each week.  Post whenever you would like and however much you would like!  But there will be some GREAT prizes throughout the year!

So this weeks topic?  Happiness!  Show us what happiness mean to you?

I will be posting my photo on Friday!  Have fun!  I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

1 comment: