Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project 52, Week 1… Happiness!

Well I thought we would just post photos to my Facebook page but then I realized it wasn’t as easy as that!  So I am sorry about all the confusion and delay but I finally got this figured out! 

You will now be able to post the photo on your own Facebook page or blog and then connect it right here!  This should be exciting!

The topic for week one is HAPPINESS!

I chose to use this picture of my sweet daughter.  She fell asleep holding on to a photo of her boyfriend, Easton.
K sleeping 
Now, link up your photo for week one!  Here is how:

1. Post a photo you took this week to your blog, Facebook page (must be public for us all to view it), Flickr, Pinterest, Twitter, or anywhere else you post on the web.  Include a little comment about the photo telling us why you chose it. 

2. Submit the link to your post using the InLinkz button below. You must submit the actual post link (permalink), not just your website URL. NOTE: do not include http:// in your link

3. Submit your photo for week one any time between now and Wednesday, January 11th.  (Normal posting time will be from Monday to Sunday but I am a little off this week.)

If you have any trouble, contact me at brandi@aspinphotography.com







 

No comments:

Post a Comment