Saturday, January 14, 2012

Project 52, Week 2… WATER!


Being a mommy was a little extra challenging this week and the cause for my delay on week 2.  I apologize but know all you other mommies out there understand! 

I am going to start announcing the topic for the week every Sunday.  You will have from Sunday to the following Saturday night at 11:59pm PST to submit your topic.  For week two, you will be able to submit until the end of week three as well.  Did I totally confuse you yet?

For now, let’s move on to week 2, WATER! 

This is a photo of my daughter’s new fish.  Sometimes his name is “Fishy” and other times his name is “Dorothy” (as in Elmo’s goldfish).  It just depends on when you ask.  I took this photo this week while I was taking photos of her new, big girl room.  Check back later this week for those if you are interested in seeing it. 
K's Fish
Now it is your turn!  Follow these steps to link up your photo:

1. Post a photo you took this week to your blog, Facebook page (must be public for us all to view it), Flickr, Pinterest, Twitter, or anywhere else you post on the web.  Include a little comment about the photo telling us why you chose it. 

2. Submit the link to your post using the InLinkz button below. You must submit the actual post link (permalink), not just your website URL. NOTE: do not include http:// in your link

3. Submit your photo for week one any time between now and Saturday, January 21st. 

If you have any trouble, contact me at brandi@aspinphotography.com





No comments:

Post a Comment