Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Family Fun! {Olympia Family Photography}

 Last weekend I got to spend Sunday afternoon with a wonderful family.  Our goal was to get their Christmas photos done for their cards but it turned into an afternoon with all sorts of fun.  On my way to their house, it poured on me.  But just as I arrived, the sky cleared up and the sun came out just long enough to start our session outside.  The rain made for some fun though when Mom decided that they should jump in the puddles!  After running around and watching the airplanes, the rain began again so we went inside and joined the fur babies.  Although they didn't want to fully cooperate, they added a lot of their own personality to the photos.  I had such a great afternoon and I think this photos are so much fun showing all their personality!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment